The Trapeze / Cadillac offers a variety of exercises for all ages and abilities. It was originally devised for rehabilitation purposes but has extended its reach and is currently used for everyday exercising.
Length: 89in / 226cm
Length ncluding tower supports: 93.7 in / 238cm
Width: 29in / 74cm
Height: 84.6in / 215cm
To top of bed: 22in / 56cm
• Constructed of solid hardwood to guarantee stability, resistance and durability. Frame is finished with a lustrous satin finish.
• Pad covered table with dense foam and upholstered in durable synthetic leather- soft and comfortable, yet firm to the knees.
• Trapeze structure made of stainless tubular steel engineered and built for stability and to allow easy adjustments. 8 points attachment system between the upper trapeze structure and the wood base grants maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
• Horizontal and vertical slider crossbars provide numerous positions for spring attachments and slide without using any lubricants.
• Chromed steel push through bar adjustable in height, with 360º movement.
• Available in custom height for clinical purposes.
• Heavy-duty hardware throughout.
• 10 Springs of assorted resistances.